The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, our Acworth optometrists accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Here are just some of the plans that we accept:
Routine Vision Plans
- EyeMed *check your benefits online
- Metlife Vision
- Cigna Vision
- Blue View Vision
- Aetna Vision
- Humana Vision
- Vision Service Plan (VSP) *check your benefits online
- Vision Care Plan (VCP) *check your benefits online
- Eye Care Plan Of America (ECPA) *check your benefits online
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA) *check your benefits online
- Superior Vision Plan *check your benefits online
Medical Eyecare Plans
- Aetna PPO, HMO, EPO, MC
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Open Access
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare PPO, POS
We do accept other plans as well, so if you do not see your plan listed here, please give Acworth Family Eyecare a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.